Northern Threads offers various classes to its customer base as a way to provide a fun and friendly location to practice their crafts. We offer stimulating knitting classes, as well as exciting quilting classes in Alaska. With our classes, customers can relax and enjoy a welcoming atmosphere, so they can learn and continue to work on a variety of fun projects.
We'd like you to help us make sure things go smoothly ...
- Registration: Please register early so we can be sure to have enough supplies. We accept registration by phone, email or in the shop. Paying your class fee prevents your being bumped when the class fills.
- Some classes require advance preparation as shown in the schedule, so please make sure to get your materials early to allow yourself time.
- Cancellation: Class fees are non refundable. You must cancel 72 hours prior to class to receive store credit. Excludes special events that contain unique cancellation guide lines. Of course, if we cancel a class, the fee will be refunded.
- We request that you do not bring children or guests to the classes.
- Northern Threads takes pride in providing quality classes at great rates. In order to continue offering these rates, we require all students purchase class materials at Northern Threads.
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to class
If you’re looking for one of the best quilting/sewing classes in Fairbanks AK, look no further than Northern Threads. Our long list of informative and fun classes is taught by experienced instructors who have a love for quilting. Within no time, you will be putting together warm blankets, bags, quilts, aprons, tree skirts, and designer pillows because of the great Fairbanks AK quilting classes. With a wide variety of teachers and classes, Northern Threads will never string you along!