Bernina Q24 Longarm Machine
If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item:
This item is not available for purchase online. Please call (907) 931-2599 for more information.
Small Spaces. Big Ideas.
- Throat space of Q 24: 24 inches
For the Q 24 BERNINA offers the quilting frame in three sizes: "Small", "Classic" and "Large"
- Hand-guided quilting made easy
- Precise regulated stitches (in BSR mode)
- Four different modes for full flexibility
- Simple customization via touch screen
Thanks to the integrated BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator you achieve perfect stitches at equal length no matter which speed you move the fabric. A manual mode with no stitch regulation is also available.
Fast threading and winding
- Threading becomes a child's play
- Enjoy comfort all the way
- Wind your own bobbin in no time
The well-positioned spool holders and forward threading path are easy to reach and simple to follow. The on-board bobbin winder makes it convenient to wind your own bobbins.
- Spacious 16" workspace
- Cabinet and table options
- Built-in BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR)
The BERNINA Q 16 has more throat space than your domestic machine, a spacious 16 inches. Pair it with a foldable, height-adjustable table and the machines meet and exceed all your small space, big quilting needs.
Quilting without the foot control
- Fatigue-free quilting whenever you like
- Enjoy full comfort and relax your foot
- Perfect for creating large projects
The KickStart function allows you to quilt continuously without having to hold down the foot control. The KickStart function can be easily activated or deactivated via a touch screen.
Comfortable quilting has priority
- 8-way, fully-adjustable handles
- Quilt in your preferred position
- Adapt position to any quilting method
The most frequently used functions are right at your fingertips. Fully-adjustable 8-way handles offer comfort, whether stitching edge-to-edge or custom motifs, reducing any potential fatigue. Simply quilt in your preferred position.
Beautiful stitches every time
- Achieve precise stitching results
- Stitches are always consistent
- Perfection is the new standard
With high-speed precision stitching up to 2.200 stitches per minute, you will complete more quilts quicker than ever.