Embroidery Club will be on the third Wednesday each month from 5:00 - 9:00. Not every class will last until 9:00, as projects vary in degree of complexity. You will be welcome to stay and make more than one project if you finish early! Any changes to the schedule will be announced in advance.
Projects are technique based and you will learn embroidery skills like:
applique with different types of fabric
precise design placement
installing a zipper
multi-hooping Kits will be provided for all projects. Prices will vary according to materials used. Cost for club membership is 150.00 for 13 months. You will receive a binder and detailed color handouts for each project. Each month you'll get the design loaded to your USB stick. You will get the monthly project even if you are unable to attend a class.
- USB stick compatible with your machine. We will have some available to purchase in class. Consider getting a dedicated USB stick if you are joining the club. The design each month will be added to your USB stick.
- Fabric kit - supplied in class, plus extras will be available for purchase.
- Embroidery machine, any brand (Embroidery machines will be available to rent. Please let us know in advance if you would like to rent a machine.)
- Appropriate sized hoop for each project (All designs can be made with a 5 X 7 or smaller hoop. Larger sizes will be available in many designs.)
Each project may also have additional requirements, so please check the individual class details each month.
- Embroidery thread for each project (We will also have thread to share.)
When you sign up for the club you are registered for all the classes. Do not sign up for the individual monthly classes, but read through them so you know what your project will be and if you'll need to bring anything special. Please notify us if you are unable to attend a class. Then we can offer the individual classes to non-members.
||Beginning Machine Embroidery
||This class is for beginner "in the hoop" project and other embroidery. Some knowledge of your machine and machine embroidery will be helpful.